Students who can take the ELAE on 9th January 2018:
- Students whose status is inactive/prepared outside and who have submitted petitions to School of Languages Directorate*
- Students who are using their right to study for a second year at FDY and who have completed the survey on surveymonkey to School of Languages Directorate
- Graduate students who have received approval from their faculties
- Students who are using their right to study for a second year at FDY and who successfully complete R4 and who wish to try for the Freshman English Exemption Exam (FEEE)**
Location and Times:
WRITING & LISTENING 10.00 – 12:10
READING 13:15 – 14:45
LOCATION FMAN 1099
For the identification check to be done in time, we ask that students who will take the exam be at the exam hall 15-20 min. before the exam starts and that they bring some official identification which includes their photograph (such as a passport, identification card, driver’s license) with them.
Students should also make sure that they bring a pencil, eraser and any other necessary pieces of equipment with them.
The results of the ELAE will be announced on the external web page of Sabancı University. These results will be announced on Wednesday, January 10th at 9pm.
Graduate students will be informed of their ELAE results by their institues.
Detailed information about the ELAE and a sample of the exam is available at the links below. We recommend that all students who will take the exam check these link.
* a) Inactive/prepared outside students who want to continue at FDY should give a petition to the School of Languages Directorate by 11th of January 5 pm.
b) A "Placement Exam" will be given to these students on the 15th of January at 9 am.
** Students who are in this category need to submit a petition to the SL Directorate by January 8th, 2018.
We wish you success in the exam.
School of Languages