This statement covers important aspects of the Sabancı University Privacy Statement. This statement, and the entire Privacy Statement, apply to all Sabancı University websites and services that link to or view this statement. This website is under the protection of the Turkish Commercial Code, the Intellectual Property Law, and all related legislation. Therefore, the website name may not be used as is, or imitated or altered for use in any printed or electronic media without the approval of Sabancı University. Sabancı University reserves the right to act against such unauthorized use to the fullest extent of law.
Any and all materials (logos, graphics, audio, video and images) used on Sabancı University website, all web pages and micro sites are the property of Sabancı University and under copyright. Unauthorized use or citation of such materials is not permitted. It is forbidden to duplicate, reproduce and/or commercially use any and all Sabancı University web pages in part or in whole.
About the site content:
• The site is not guaranteed to be free of content or typographical errors.
• Content may be changed, updated or removed at any time without prior notification.
• No responsibility will be taken for inconvenience or damages arising out of the content, use, product or services available on other sites linked to on the Sabancı University website.
• The website may not be held responsible for any and all damages arising out of the use of this website or any websites linked to therein (including loss of profit, loss of software or data, loss of work, and infection by malicious software).
Please report any copyright infringements on the Sabancı University website to:
Sabancı University Legal Counsel
Orhanlı - Tuzla, 34956 Istanbul
Tel: (216) 483 93 59
Copyright infringement claims must include the following:
* Authentic or electronic signature;
* The work infringed;
* The material infringed;
* Contact information of the applicant (address, telephone, email);
* A statement by the applicant claiming “the unauthorized use of materials or work without permission by law or by the lawful copyright holder”;
* A statement that the information in the application is correct and that the applicant is authorized to act for and on behalf of the copyright holder.
Logos, photos and licensed university brands:
All logos and graphics are subject to license agreements. Please contact email@example.com for questions and applications on logo and graphic use. You may contact the Marketing and Institutional Communication Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) for use of photographs and visuals.
Web page addition/update requests:
Please contact email@example.com to contribute to the Sabancı University web pages.
Information posted on Sabancı University websites is subject to Sabancı University procedures and regulations, and the resolutions of the Board of Trustees. Although every effort is made to provide accurate information, Sabancı University may not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
The writers of personal web pages are entirely responsible for the content therein. Sabancı University does not take responsibility for the opinions of Sabancı University students and faculty on their personal web pages, and does not endorse or condone statements or opinions by said third parties on their respective web pages. Sabancı University does not impose any restrictions other than local laws, privacy policies and anti-defamation rules. Sabancı University does not take any responsibility for the content of personal web pages.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement. Sabancı University will take the steps necessary to meet such requests.
All visitors to the Sabancı University website are considered to have read and accepted this statement.
Last Updated: 06.09.2012 13:12:58