Melsa Ararat, Director of the Corporate Governance Forum of Sabancı University, will be one of the speakers of “Future Readiness – Reinventing Leadership: Board Perspectives” panel organized by Odgers Berndtson.
With the participation of Sabancı University International Board of Overseers Virginia Bottemley, the answers to the below questions will be evaluated in the panel titled “Future Readiness – Reinventing Leadership: Board Perspectives” on Wednesday June 30, 2021 at 17.00.
- How can new generation boards and diversity support sustainable and better performance?
- How do women board members add value in the transformation challenge of the post covid era?
- How will boards adapt, individually and collectively, in times of great uncertainty?
- Are traditional leadership principles still valid in a future “new normal”?
- How should leaders be developed for the future?
- How should boards be composed for the future?
Please click toregister the panel.