The winner of the Hakan Orbay Research Award Competition 2021, commemorating Hakan Orbay, the late faculty member of Sabanci Business School, has been announced.
Dr. Begum Guney (MA & PhD from Economics at New York University) received 8th Hakan Orbay Research Award 2021 with her paper which is written with Michael Richter “Games with Switching Costs and Endogenous References?”. Begum Guney is currently Associate Professor of Economy at Ozyegin University.
Dr. Guney received his award with a ceremony on 12 November 2021.
Award Jury of Hakan Orbay Research Awards:
- Benan Zeki Orbay, Istanbul Bilgi University
- Izak Atiyas, Sabancı University
- Eren Inci, Sabancı University
- Aziz Simsir, Sabancı University
- Koray Deniz Simsek, Rollins College
- Melsa Ararat, Sabancı University
- Yigit Atilgan, Sabancı University