The winners of the Hakan Orbay Research Award Competition 2022, commemorating Hakan Orbay, the late faculty member of Sabanci Business School, has been announced.
Umut Dur (MA from Bogazici University & PhD from University of Texas at Austin) received Young Researcher Award with her paper which is written with Julien Combe, Olivier Tercieux, Camille Terrier, M. Utku Ünver “Market Design for Distributional Objectives in (Re)assignment: An Application to Improve the Distribution of Teachers in Schools’’ Umut Dur is currently Professor of Economy North Carolina State University .
Ece Yegane (MA from Sabanci University) received PhD Student Award with her paper which is “Stochastic choise with limited memor’’ Ece Yegane is currently PhD student at University of Maryland.
Award Jury of Hakan Orbay Research Awards:
- Benan Zeki Orbay, Istanbul Bilgi University
- Izak Atiyas, Sabancı University
- Eren Inci, Sabancı University
- Aziz Simsir, Sabancı University
- Koray Deniz Simsek, Rollins College
- Melsa Ararat, Sabancı University
- Yigit Atilgan, Sabancı University
The 9th Hakan Orbay Research Award ceremony will be held online on Monday, December 12, 2022.
You can access the award ceremony on Monday, December 12, 2022 at 18.00, via the Zoom link below;
- Meeting ID: 966 2361 1981